Dawn of Isles Patch Notes - Jul 11, 2019
Dawn of Isles has finished this week’s server maintenance starting from 08:00 (UTC+8) Jul 11th and the game servers are up and running again.
Maintenance Content for this week:
1. New time-limited goods added in the Summer Sales of Summer Party Event.
2. The coin and EXP rewards from the Task Board, Deity Tasks and Pier Loading will no longer fluctuate.
3. In Elemental Realm, the daily recovery amount of Brody's Patience is increased from 12 to 20 and the maximum amount is increased from 36 to 60.
4. Increased the limit of Pet Deployment Queue from 4 to 5.
5. Added a new "Combine Items" function that can combine the same items with different trading freeze periods to clear more backpack space (combined items will take on the longest trading freeze period of the combined items).
6. Increased the Reserve EXP limit from 10 million to 30 million and increased the simultaneous acquisition ratio of Reserve EXP.
7. Added the Jump to Trade or Jump to Market options to some items in the Encyclopedia.
8. Extended the completion time for the Cavern Sweeper achievement from 50 seconds to 70 seconds.
9. Adjusted the number of purchases of Tribe Thief's Decoy to a maximum of 3 per tribe per week.
10. Players who you have blacklisted can no longer leave messages on Message Board of your Home Island.
11. Goods that have been followed in Trade can now be shared to the chat channel.
12. Goods that are under review can no longer be shared to the chat channel.
13. Optimized the Trade System message prompts. Players will now know the tax rate that is applicable to a good when it is sold.
14. Optimized the Equipment Durability prompt function. Tapping the low endurance prompt icon will now quickly navigate to the specific equipment so you can view the details.
15. Optimized the SFX of the low endurance prompt icon to make it more eye-catching.
16. Optimized the icon display of sorcery equipment to make it more eye-catching.
17. Optimized the font appearance of equipment's Sorcery Properties. Sorcery Properties will now be displayed in different font colors according to their level.
18. Optimized the display of the Emporium so that goods are classified more clearly into 5 tabs according to the usage of the items.
1. Fixed an issue where elite monsters in Summer Begone did not have fire affixes in the last three rounds.
2. Fixed an issue where the target of "Complete all 4 stages in Elemental Realm" is sometimes completed after the player clears 1 stage in the Elemental Realm.
3. Fixed an issue where characters had a chance to survive when falling in Brawl.
4. Fixed an issue where an error appeared in the preview display of the Ready panel for Storm Incoming.
5. Fixed an issue where the achievement "Awaken Element" might not be unlocked properly.
6. Fixed an issue where the description of the Fighter's skill "Trample" failed to display the correct values.
7. Fixed an issue where goods may not be sorted by price in Trade.
8. Fixed an issue where a player might still receive damage boost effects from a teammate's activated Breaker or Spellsinger titles after the player had already activated his/her own Breaker or Spellsinger titles.
9. Fixed an issue where an error appeared in the reward preview display of Chaos Onslaught in Adventure.
Thank you for your support and love for Dawn of Isles! We have attached gifts to in-game mail as compensation for any inconvenience that the maintenance may cause you. Hope you have a wonderful time!