Dawn of Isles has finished this week’s server maintenance starting from 08:00 (UTC+8) Aug 8th and the game servers are up and running again.
Maintenance Content for this week:
The Chef Bayoshi had left the Tribe Island, why did him leave without saying goodbye?
The first half of the Gourmet Feast event has come to an end, Gourmet Order event & Harvest Season will be over, but the second half will go on and two new events will be held on.
"Spy Crises" and "Wanted: Warlordsare" are waiting for Islanders to explore, new challenges, and countless treasures await you. Go fight and find out more!
Informants have reported that the Chaos Legion's Spies are disguised as civilians and have infiltrated Kalangol! To foil their plot, Detective Hoolmes needs your support!
— Crisis! The Chaos Legion of Draco Waste has sent out a group of warlords called the Hand of Tynon to wreak terror throughout the land! Defeat them, and thwart the Legion's ambition!
1. Increased Max Building Level of Home Buildings to Lv.15.
2. Added Draco Waste related filters to the Gathering & Forging items in Trade.
3. Added Draco Waste related content to the Encyclopedia.
4. Added a skill configuration feature. It is now possible to configure 3 skill combinations for each Talent.
5. Added Class Leaderboard.
6. Combat Power Leaderboard will now be ranked according to players' Talent with the highest combat power.
7. Suitably increased the healing and damage of all pets.
8. Food effects of pets will no longer disappear when the pet is switched or the scene is changed. Instead, they will be applied to the employed pet until the duration of the effect ends.
9. When matching as a team, confirmation will now be automatic for leader and team members in Follow Mode when matching is successful.
10. Added a vibration notification that is sent to your phone when matching is successful.
11. When a rare prayer is encountered in Totem Prayer, the system will send a notification to all players.
12. Suitably increased the defense of Fortifications and Tribe Buildings in Tribal War.
13. Increased the daily limit for requests in Pier Loading. Players can now help other Tribe Members 10 times each day.
14. Auto-Digging can now be activated when you have more than 3 Treasure Maps.
15. Adjusted the item class of Primary Tome to Epic.
16. Kumamon will now respond when you tap him in Kumamon Hut!
17. Rewards are now issued directly when Eternal Yulong is defeated in Coral Palace.
1. Fixed an issue where dungeon reward chance is deducted by mistake when a player exits the dungeon after defeating Eternal Yulong in Coral Palace without defeating Clana.
2. Fixed an issue where the description of some Achievement-related Titles are inconsistent with the descriptions of the corresponding Achievements.
3. Fixed an issue where the displayed speed while using a mount is different to the actual speed.
4. Fixed an issue where the wrong Evolution Stone is used for the evolution of Banana Monkey.
5. Fixed an issue where it was possible to obtain an amount of Honor that exceeds the weekly limit from the Tribe Warehouse by changing Tribes often.
Class Balancing Change:
1. 1. Turbulent Winds' effective range increased to 4.5 m (from 3.5 m).
2. Erupting Geyser's damage dealing range increased to 4 m (from 2.5 m). The range of the Flooded area has also been increased accordingly.
3. In Tornsail Pit Fight, each dancer's Resurrect skill can only be used to revive one player each match. After it has been used once, it will only heal their HP.
Thank you for your support and love for Dawn of Isles! We have attached gifts to in-game mail as compensation for any inconvenience that the maintenance may cause you. Hope you have a wonderful time!